Thursday, March 1, 2012

And The Winner Is ........

 
The winner of the Gorilla Glue prize package (brought to you by The Gorilla Glue Company and Double D's Workshop) is................

True Random Number Generator  35Powered by RANDOM.ORG






The lucky winner was chosen by random.org. There were 46 total entries. 


I follow Double D Workshop on Twitter

sowingstitches [at] yahoo [dot] com

Congratulations Carol. Please contact me via E-mail so i can forward your info along to Gorilla Glue. And you also receive 50% off any wood photo-art from My Etsy Shop if you so desire.
Thanks again to Gorilla Glue for hosting this giveaway.

519181_468x60 Banner

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note. I did put 46 into the random generator. I have no idea why it has the max value showing 100

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Big smiles!!! And a loud squeal of delight!!! Thank you!!! What a great way to begin my weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete