Ok, so here is my Monday madness to do list.
- finish final assembly and prep on two custom ordered tables
- hang a pegboard organizer on the shop wall
- finish final prep and apply finish on two red oak shelves(will be available in my Etsy store)
- finish all cuts for the wooden-photo coaster set
- attempt to make some more progress on my repurposed table(123 hours so far on this table)
- cut to size and apply photos for some wood photo-art(again, available on Etsy)
- attempt to figure out and rework the layout of this blog(probably not going to happen since I can't figure most of it out)
- and if that's not enough, clean the disaster I left in the kitchen yesterday from making chili
Wish me luck!
Ps: In case some of you do not already know, Google friend connect is going away. So I invite You all to follow me here on the new Linky Tools Follower. It's free to sign up and only takes a few seconds. Would be much appreciated if you can follow me. It's located on the top right column. Thank you as always for reading.